Thursday, August 15, 2013

Cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning!

Well after two full days at the school, I think it's safe to say I cleaned out over 500 trash bags! Just kidding, but it was probably close to 15 and 100 old books. Special thanks to my mom and Our principle for helping me move in a d get situated. The room is almost ready! Here are a few sneak peeks of what I've created :)
My desk area and bulletin board.
Cabinets cleaned out! Still need to cover the old sink hole with wood and matching material. 
Cubbies for supplies, still a work in progress but coming along.
Back of the classroom: calendar and weather, computer center, and math board. 
Reading center... Still need to bring all my books from home! Love the big books!! 
An overall look...Can't wait to see the room filled with students learning!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment